Is an H2020 Marie Slodowska-Curie Action Cofund programme for Experienced Researchers. An Experienced Researcher must have at least 4 years of full-time research experience or in possession of a PhD degree.
IberusExperience is an International Fellowship Programme for talent attraction, consolidation and retention at the Campus of International Excellence of the Ebro Valley offering 11 postdoctoral contracts to excellent researchers to develop individual research projects in the fields of Agrofood and Nutrition, Health Technologies, Energy and Sustainability, Social and Territorial Development and Circular Bio-economy in order to produce a positive effect in terms of excellent science with impact at the regional level.
Jul – Nov 22
Jun – Oct 25
The programme is run in collaboration with Universidad de Zaragoza, Universidad Pública de Navarra, Universitat de Lleida and Universidad de La Rioja as recruiting institutions.
IberusExperience offers attractive conditions for postdoctoral researchers based on the principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers, as well as the EU Principles for Innovative Doctorate Training. Campus Iberus Universities hold or have adhered to the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers – HRS4R seal, which openly demonstrate their commitment to act in a responsible and respectable way and to provide fair framework conditions to the researchers.
Positions offered at each university
|Campus Iberus University||No of fellowships|
|University of Lleida||4|
|Public University of Navarre||3|
|University of La Rioja||2|
|University of Zaragoza||2|
Additionally, numerous international Universities and non-academic participating organizations (companies, research centres and hospitals) are committed with the programme to offer secondments, visits, collaborations and networks, as well as any other opportunities to enhance the researcher’s career and guarantee an attractive ecosystem for the incoming researchers.
What we offer
- Medium term contract (up to 36 months, co-funded by MSCA COFUND grant), full time position (see details in Fellowship information).
- Financial support for international research costs, training and network participations.
- Tailored training and personalised mentoring: Fellows will define and follow a Personal Career Development Plan at the beginning of their contract and will have access to a variety of training options and workshops.
- Support in the administrative procedures.
- Several activities to promote integration in the local Campus Iberus life and cultural activities.